CTrak®: FreitRater® for Parcel Auditing
CT Logistics' can increase your cash flow with our CTrak® Parcel Auditing Software or Service. CTrak® will audit every shipment electronically to recover money from your total small parcel freight expenditures. CTrak® delivers client specific audit services including:
- Complex general ledger account code allocation for every shipment
- All rates and cost items calculated including: Bundle pricing errors, Hundred-weight pricing errors and Dimensional and Weight errors
- All contractual discounts audited for, including third-party shipments
- All shipment data reviewed for account number, COD, dangerous or restricted goods, declared value, oversize, taxes and more
- All shipment delivery data reviewed including Inside pickup or delivery, Saturday pickup or delivery, Residential pickup or delivery and more
Parcel Audit Outsource Solution: CT Logistics will ensure that each parcel shipment and all charges are audited. CT Logistics will provide you with:
- A Complete Outsourced Solution: Customized client specific parcel audits performed by CT's CTrak® software and monitored by CT's auditing experts.
- CT WebTools: Gain complete visibility and historical search for any parcel shipment
- CT WebTools: Generate your own customized reports: Audit savings reports, Shipping air vs ground comparison reports, Oversize package reports, Corrected shipping address reports, Collect 3rd party shipping reports and more
Parcel Audit Software Solution: CT Logistics will deliver this software solution for your use. Options for this package are below.
- Software Purchase: Purchase CT's CTrak® software package and install at your site; includes access to software support team.
- SaaS, Software as a Service: 24/7 access to your personal and secure CTrak® software on CT's servers with a monthly fee. Your personnel perform all contract rate entry and audit functions.
- BPaaS, Business Process as a Service: 24/7 access to your personal and secure CTrak® software on CT's servers with a monthly fee. CT personnel perform most of the back office auditing tasks, however you have easy access to view and/or update any of your rates or business rules 24/7.